PAD Marker Design
Introduction To Creative Use of PAD Marker Design To Minimise Fabric Consumption.
This course aims to introduce learners to the ways PAD Marker Design is used to quickly create efficient markers, and plan your fabric consumption effectively.
It provides a basic introduction to PAD Marker Design, which is used to simulate fabric efficiency. This course will help develop fabric consumption skills and techniques that can be used to maximize productivity, minimize labour costs, fabric consumption, and optimize fabric orders.
The course includes;
- Basic parameter specification setting
- Basic Fabric direction management
- Basic Marker tools manipulations
- Basic plaid and strip, fold and tubular and one way fabric setting.
- Basic fabric costing feature